Putting an end to the infamous closed-door policies that many young people find on their quest into the film industry.
As an extension to our work supporting grassroots filmmakers, we thought it was vital to create a programme for entry-level creatives. Opening the door to people the age of 16+, giving them the break they need along with intensive and continued training.
What does the Film Career Development Programme consist of?
Landscaping the Film Industry (2 day course here at Pinewood Studios)
- An intensive two-day course covering elements so often missed in film education for young people. Our focus lies on landscaping the film industry as a business.
Industry Work Placement (2 week placement with Lift-Off Global Network)
- A two week placement here at our HQ, arranged to fit around your commitments.
- Viewing exclusive film content, working in event planning, marketing and social media. Shadowing our managers during their daily tasks.
- A Career Road-Mapping Session with the Lift-Off Founders.
- Extensive One2One CV Workshop with the Lift-Off Development Manager.
Lift-Off’s Mentorship for Life Campaign
- Our commitment to act as your mentor, guiding you through your professional life in film.
- Additional legacy benefits including free invitations to our Lift-Off Film Festivals and Red-Carpet Season Awards Show.